Ready to gain a better understanding of COVID-19 in the pediatric population? We’ve got you covered with this 2-hour webinar geared toward physical therapists and occupational therapists.
This course will discuss the prevalence of COVID-19 in the pediatric population, its severity, as well as the assessment and management of long term deficits in function. This course is applicable to those working with the pediatric population in long-term settings such as the school or outpatient clinic.
*Approved for 2 hours of continuing education for physical therapists and occupational therapists in the state of Ohio. Therapists in other states can contact their state licensure board to inquire about applying for credit in their state.
1. Identify the prevalence of COVID-19 in the pediatric population
2. Describe the problems in children affected with COVID-19 infections
3. Describe the problems in children with long-COVID
3. Determine the beneficial tests/measures
4. Select treatment interventions post COVID problems
5. Apply treatment progressions and regressions based on a case description
If you have a special needs request, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can support you.
Upon purchasing this course, you will have access to the course materials and videos through the course dashboard for at least one year, or as long as this course is offered through The Inspired Treehouse. If you have purchased this course and are unsatisfied with it or are unable to access it for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide you with a refund.
Heather V –
This was a good overview of how to assess, treat, and plan for those children we are seeing post COVID. Good explanation of eval references and treatment parameters.