Ready to gain a better understanding of COVID-19 in the pediatric population? We’ve got you covered with this 2-hour webinar geared toward physical therapists and occupational therapists.
This course will discuss the prevalence of COVID-19 in the pediatric population, its severity, as well as the assessment and management of long term deficits in function. This course is applicable to those working with the pediatric population in long-term settings such as the school or outpatient clinic.
*Approved for 2 hours of continuing education for physical therapists and occupational therapists in the state of Ohio. Therapists in other states can contact their state licensure board to inquire about applying for credit in their state.
1. Identify the prevalence of COVID-19 in the pediatric population
2. Describe the problems in children affected with COVID-19 infections
3. Describe the problems in children with long-COVID
3. Determine the beneficial tests/measures
4. Select treatment interventions post COVID problems
5. Apply treatment progressions and regressions based on a case description
If you have a special needs request, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can support you.