What you can expect:
In this 4-hour course, we’ll cover all of the basics about push-in/integrative/contextual therapy services.
-Learn the “why” behind integrative services. What are the benefits and challenges? What does the research say?
-Learn how to build relationships with teachers to support your push-in therapy practice.
-Ease the feeling of awkwardness and feel more confident and effective when providing services in the classroom and other inclusive settings during the school day.
-Show up ready for your push-in therapy session with new ideas, plans, strategies, and an action plan.
-All participants must complete and pass a post-test in order to receive the certificate of completion.
Why this course is different:
-The webinar is broken down into manageable sections
-You can watch the course wherever and whenever it’s convenient for you
-Take your time and work through the material at your own pace.
-The course covers the background and research on this topic, but the bulk of the content focuses on practical, actionable ideas and strategies you can start using today!
-The webinar also comes with a 5-page Push-in Therapy Action Plan – your roadmap to get started with push-in therapy services!
- Identify differences between the educational model and the medical model as it pertains to pediatric therapy
- Recognize the components of the ETR/IEP and the differences between direct and consultative treatment models
- Identify barriers and benefits of providing push-in vs pull-out therapy services in the school setting
- Identify different types of push-in therapy sessions that can be delivered in school based settings
- Recall specific push-in therapy intervention ideas that can be used in the school setting
If you have a special needs request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can support you.
Upon purchasing this course, you will have access to the course materials and videos through the course dashboard for at least one year, or as long as this course is offered through The Inspired Treehouse. If you have purchased this course and are unsatisfied with it or are unable to access it for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com so we can provide you with a refund.