As pediatric therapists, we have seen kids work and work on handwriting without making significant progress. We have heard teachers complain that kids just can’t keep their writing on the lines. We’ve talked with parents who are frustrated by fighting with their kids over handwriting homework every night.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS PRINTABLE PACK:
Print the pages off and use them over and over again.
- Gross Motor Activity Suggestions for Handwriting Skills
- Sensory Strategies to Help with Handwriting
- Tricks and Tips to Support Handwriting Development
- Proper Posture Positioning Chart
- Parent and Teacher Checklist for Sensory Strategies Related to Handwriting
- 10 Tips to Support the Reluctant Writer